Christian Keyes - Cook My Dinner Naked - Video



When I saw that enormous tattoo on Christian Keyes' chest, I knew I recognized him from somewhere but I just couldn't put my finger on it. I still can't. I believe he is a model though and I've probably seen him in a few ads.

Music Biz:
Kid Cudi Unveils New Album Tracklisting!

Kid Cudi will release his second album, "Man On The Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager" on November 9. Check out the tracklisting below!
01. Scott Mescudi Vs The World (Feat. Cee-Lo)
02. REVOFEV
03. Don’t Play This Song (Feat. Mary J. Blige)
04. We Aite (Wake Your Mind Up)
05. Marijuana
06. Mojo So Dope
07. Ashin’ Kusher
08. Erase Me (Feat. Kanye West)
09. Wild’n Cuz Im Young
10. The Mood
11. MANIAC (Feat. Cage & St. Vincent)
12. Mr. Rager
13. These Worries (Feat. Mary J. Blige)
14. The End (Feat. GLC, Chip Tha Ripper & Nicole Wray)
15. All Along
16. GHOST!
17. Trapped In My Mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards