Chrisette Michele Unveils New Album Cover!

Chrisette Michele is back merely a year after her last album, "Epiphany" was released with "Let Freedom Reign" due in stores and online November 30. The album is led by the first single, "I'm A Star".

The album features backing vocals from Jazmine Sullivan and Ne-Yo. Chuck Harmony; who was responsible for the production on the last album is the main producer of the new album.

I know I put my friend up on Chrisette Michele's last album and she really took to it. I think she started to like it a little more than I did.

Music Biz:
Cassidy, Swizz Beats Sued Over Hit Song!

Royalty issues stemming from Cassidy and Swizz Beatz hit "My Drink N My 2 Step" may cost them seven figures.

Cassidy and producer Swizz Beatz are being sued for $1.5 million for unpaid royalties. Antawnn Frost co-produced Cassidy's 2007 hit "My Drink N My 2 Step" with Swizz, the hit single from B.A.R.S.

Frost, who claims he has been cheated out of royalties, filed a lawsuit on October 18. The producer says he helped create the drums and the over rhythm and was given proper credit in the liner notes. According to TMZ, Swizz offered Frost $5,000 and 5% ownership of the song. Frost however, feels he should be an equal partner in the songs ownership.

Cassidy
is gearing up to release his fourth album, C.A.S.H. on November 16. The Philadelphia emcee is no longer on Swizz' Full Surface imprint and will release the album on Carmelo Anthony's Kross Over Entertainment, through E1 (formerly Koch). Cassidy said he recorded with Swizz for the album but is not sure if those songs will make the album.
----------------
Now playing: The Game - Dreams (Produced By Kanye West)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards