Brandy Speaks On Her Sex Life!

I been reading about how Brandy has said she's been celibate for six years but I think myself and most people find that pretty hard to believe. We all know she hasn't had the best luck in love but who knows. Brandy is doing pretty good on "Dancing With The Stars" from what I know and heard. I don't watch it though. I could never get into the show personally. I'm not sure when the new season of "Brandy & Ray J: A Family Business" will return. I guess maybe once "Dancing With The Stars" wraps VH1 will air the new season.

Kanye West wants to tour with Jay-Z and Lil' Wayne. If he gets his wish; he'll add Nicki Minaj and Kid Cudi to the list. Sounds pretty interesting right? Stay tuned. This may actually happen.

Meanwhile look for Kanye Wests' new album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" in stores and online November 22. A lot of the songs so far have leaked and I've been privy not to hear most of them. I've been trying to save the surprises for the actual release date. The songs I have heard I do like especially "Monster".

Things are looking up for T.I. First his arrest charges got dropped stemming from him and wife, Tiny being stopped and finding all sorts of drugs. Now the rapper has changed the title of his upcoming album to "No Mercy". Formerly the album was titled, "King Uncaged". The album is still slated to be released in stores and online in 2011.

Personally I say he should still release his album in the 4th quarter to get some of the Holiday sales. Why not? Everyone else is but then again T.I. is a strong and consistent seller anyway and he's good with or without the Holiday sales.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards