Album Spotlight: Case - Case


|

Case released his self-titled debut on Def Jam in 1996. The album featured the hit single, "Touch Me Tease Me" featuring Foxy Brown & Mary J. Blige. The song also features "More To Love" which was co-written by former girlfriend Mary J. Blige.

The album features a strong Hip-Hop soul vibe which makes a lot of sense since he is signed to Def Jam. This album recalls early Mary J. Blige or Faith Evans.

I remember when I owned the cassette of this and my father and sister were visiting in town. I end up leaving the cassette in his car and they went back to Wisconsin. I don't recall ever getting it back and by that time I probably didn't care. The album is very good though and its worth checking out.

Some of my favorite songs are "Don't Be Afraid", "I Gotcha", "More To Love", and "Touch Me Tease Me".

----------------
Now playing: Rick James & Smokey Robinson - Ebony Eyes
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards