Jeremih Reveals New Album Cover!


|
Jeremih will release new album, "All About You" on September 28. The album features the first single, "I Like" featuring Ludacris which is a favorite of mine right now. The album also features 50 Cent on the song, "Down On Me".

It seems to me like Jeremih has better success at songs about sex; it might just become his stock in trade.

Music Biz:
Ciara Talks Collaboration With N.E.R.D.!

Ciara and N.E.R.D. blazed the stage when they performed the band's sultry single "Hot-N-Fun" at this year's MTV Video Music Awards. When MTV News caught up with the ATL princess on the show's white carpet, she dished that fans could be rocking to a white-hot collaboration between CiCi and the hip-hop crew in the future.

"We're talking about doing a couple of things. We've been in the studio a little bit too, just, like, talking about things and stuff," Ciara said. "In the future, it's very possible that you'll be hearing something more from possibly me and N.E.R.D. and also maybe even just me and Pharrell, musically."

The songstress, who took on Nelly Furtado's vocal duties from on the original track, joined the band for a hip-twisting, back-bending performance at the show's Chevrolet Cruze Drive-In. Whether a Ciara/N.E.R.D. project actually jumps off, the songbird said she enjoyed turning up the fire with the band onstage.

"I have to say, I had a lot fun performing with Pharrell. He's such a sweetheart, their whole crew, Chad [Hugo], Shay, all of them are such sweet guys," she said. "I had a wonderful time."

One project that is definitely in the works is Ciara's upcoming album, Basic Instinct. Perhaps recruiting the "Hot-N-Fun" fellas for some new tracks is a smart move, as the singer told MTV News last year that her Fantasy Ride follow-up will be, well, "hot and fun."

On last week's VMA carpet, the singer updated her fans about her new videos and promised another dope musical ride. "My fans are gonna really be happy. They're gonna really be in for a treat. I worked so hard on this record. I just shot two videos: 'Gimme That' and 'Speechless,' " Ciara said. "My fans are gonna be so happy, I promise you guys. I'm so excited."
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1648030/20100916/ciara.jhtml

Ashanti Awarded For Charity Work!
R&B songstress Ashanti brought glitz and glamour to the nation’s cap when she came to accept the National Youth of the Year Ambassador from Boys & Girls Clubs. Its the first time that the organization is giving out the award, for an alumna who is an outstanding example for kids and young adults to follow. During the ceremony held at Hyatt Regency, Capitol Hill, Ashanti quipped that,

“I had my very first talent show at the Boys & Girls Club. I had four dancers lined up, but they all got scared and quit on me.”

Tupperware, which donated $100,000 to the organization served as the sponsor for the event. The Boys and Girl Club of America has sparkling reputation for producing some of the nation’s best and brightest politicians, athletes, and public figures.
----------------
Now playing: Billy Lawrence - Paradise
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards