Chris Brown - The Matrix Video



I read that this is the first of twelve mini movies by Chris Brown. I remember reading about this before. I can't say I'm too impressed by it or really gave it a chance but this is for all the fans of Chris Brown.

By the way I saw Chris Brown over the weekend in his movie, "Takers" which I thought was just alright. It reminded me a lot of a movie I saw the prior weekend, "The Town".

Music Biz:
Mariah Carey Speaks About Falling On Stage!

She may have fallen onstage, but Mariah Carey's not letting anyone or anything inadvertently reveal whether she's pregnant.

The pop sensation tumbled onstage during a Singapore concert Saturday. The 40-year-old diva sat there for a moment before one of her backup dancers helped her up.

Carey, who had been belting out "Make It Happen," quipped "I meant to do that" before an assistant rushed to relieve the singer of the high heels that likely led to her fall. Ever the performer, Carey finished her 90-minute show barefoot.

Carey later took to Twitter to assure her fans she was A-OK.

"TY SO much to my fans in Singapore!!! Yeah, several hectic moments, (lol!)but I tried to swirl them into festive!.Love+ God Bless!," she wrote on her Twitter account.

But her fall could have more serious implications. For months, Carey's been dodging rumors that she's pregnant. Recent photos of a larger-than-usual Carey at a concert in Brazil helped fuel baby-onboard reports, but in their wake, Carey's publicist released a statement saying that even she can't say for sure if the singer's pregnant.

"I appreciate everyone's well wishes, but I am very superstitious," Carey said in an August statement released by her publicist, Cindi Berger. "When the time is right, everyone will know -- even Cindi Berger."
----------------
Now playing: Yo Gotti Ft Gucci Mane,Trina & Nicki Minaj - 5 Star Bitch (Remix)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards