Beyonce To Premiere New Single In Three Weeks!

Really? I can't say I'm surprised. I knew Beyonce was supposed to release new music this year. According to The Dream, Beyonce's new single will be out in three weeks. The singer/producer took to his twitter account and expressed his love for the new single which he described as "insane". You all ready for a new Beyonce album?

Ne-Yo has mentioned that he is working with B. Producer Jim Jonsin(produced T.I.'s "Whatever You Like") expressed interest in working with Beyonce as well on the new album.

Usher is releasing "Lay You Down" as his next single from his "Versus" EP. The song will impact radion on September 28. Usher currently has a slew of hit songs on radio right now which is typical of him.

I'm just wondering who pushes out singles quicker? Usher or Trey Songz?

Lyfe Jennings most recent album, "I Still Believe" debuted nearly a month ago and it was hailed as his last album. Now with the singer being sentenced to three years in jail, we all understand why.

I hate to see many of our musicians locked up for whatever reasons. I wish they would just stay out of trouble and that goes for even the musicians I really don't even care for.

----------------
Now playing: Trina - By Myself
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards