Album Spotlight: Truth Hurts - Ready Now




I remember my friend gushing about this album and I was a little skeptical to be honest. I remember when another friend of mine bought Truth Hurt's first album, "Truthfully Speaking" and spoke about how disappointing it was. We pretty much have the same taste in music so you can understand my skepticism. But this was another friend I'm talking about and me and her musical tastes weren't much different.

Finally I took a listen to Truth Hurt's second album, "Ready Now" and I actually liked it. It didn't hurt that I was already a fan of her first single, the title track. Also noteworthy was a slew of songs including, "Ride", "Phone Sex", and "Catch 22".

This is a severely underrated album but one you should check out. The album was solely produced by Raphael Saadiq and if you are a fan of his production work, that is reason enough to check the album out. You won't be disappointed!

----------------
Now playing: Soulja Boy feat Gucci Mane - Pretty Boy Swag Remix
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour