Album Spotlight: Shanice - 21...Ways To Grow




Shanice's "21...Ways To Grow" is an album that I've always liked and since its release has remained a relatively obscure album. The biggest single from this album was the second single, "Turn Down The Lights" which reached #21 on the R&B charts and features background vocals from Babyface.

At the time of the album's release in 1994, Shanice was 21 hence the album title. The album's first single was the funky, jazzy, "Somewhere". Other singles included, "I Wish" and the others are on the tip of my tongue but I just can't remember.

Some of my favorite songs are "Don't Break My Heart", "I Wish", "I Like", "Somewhere", and "Turn Down The Lights".

----------------
Now playing: Amy Winehouse - Amy Winehouse - Wake Up Alone
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards