Album Spotlight: Jaguar Wright - Divorcing Neo 2 Marry Soul




"Divorcing Neo 2 Marry Soul" is Jaguar Wright's second album. She is perhaps best known for her appearance on Jay-Z's "MTV Unplugged" special. "Divorcing" only housed one single the catchy, "Free". That song alone caught my attention and made me seek out this album. Believe me it wasn't easy to find but when I finally found it, I was eager to listen to it.

The album title is pretty self-explanatory. Jaguar was one of the many singers who was pegged under the "neo soul" category. Desperate to relieve herself of the daunting title, Jaguar came up with the interesting title which should be enough to draw you in.

Jaguar houses some pretty big talent here including Raphael Saadiq, Mike City, Scott Storch, Chucky Thompson, Carvin & Ivan(worked with Musiq), and James Poyser(worked with Mariah Carey).

Some of my favorite songs here include, "Let Me Be The One", "So High", "Ecstacy", "Been Here Before", and "Told Ya".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards