Album Spotlight: Eve - Ruff Ryder's First Lady/Let There Be Eve


|

When Eve arrived in 1999 with her debut album, "Ruff Ryder's First Lady", she was a contrast to the sexually charged persona of Lil' Kim & Foxy Brown. This made her music stand out and gain attention.

Eve released the debut single, "What Y'all Want" followed by the official first single, "Gotta Man" and last but not least, "Love Is Blind" which struck a major chord with many listeners.

This is one of the few albums I used to own and I don't know what happened to it. One of my favorite songs on here was actually a skit, "My Enemies" which in my opinion should of been a whole song.

----------------
Now playing: Faith Evans - Can't Stay Away Ft. Keyshia Cole (Produced By Ibe And Faith Evans)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards