Album Review vs. Album Spotlight

I felt compelled to address this so I wouldn't confuse my readers. I simply wanted to explain the difference between the Album Review feature and the Album Spotlight feature.

The Album Review feature is just something that I started. The Album Review will consist of reviews on newly released albums; its pretty self explanatory. But to expand on that I will share my personal thoughts on that said album. Other information about the album will be shared such as the guests and my personal favorite songs.

The Album Spotlight feature; you should all be quite familiar with at this point. I simply profile albums that I feel are worthy of mentioning. Most of the album are albums I own, or have owned at one point or another. Any personal story I have relating to that album is also shared.

I inform you all on information such as the singles released(from that album), any certifications(gold, platinum) the album may have, etc.

So I hope that clears up any confusion. Thank you all personally for visiting the blog. Thank you to my supporters and readers.

----------------
Now playing: Janelle Monáe - Faster
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards