Rihanna Ready To Release New Album!

Rihanna is releasing a new album to be due later this year. The album's first single is "Only Girl". The album is said to be dance worthy and more upbeat than last year's dark, "Rated R".

Mary J. Blige is rumored to be working on a new album. The recently leaked single, "Break Up To Make Up" was said to just be a throwaway song. The song is not a single and Mary insists that the upcoming album is coming along and patience is advised. Good things come to those who wait. There are the few who feel Mary needs to sit down but I beg to differ. I don't mind albums from her. I just want something that will top "The Breakthrough" now because that was her last good album.

Just when I thought Trina had given up on her most recent album, "Amazin'", I just read that Trina will release, "I Want It All" featuring Monica as her next single. Trina's current single, "Always" also featured Monica and without a video the song peaked at #42 on the R&B/Hip Hop Charts. Well I hope that this single will actually get a video treatment then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards