Nicki Minaj Fires Up Official First Single Release!

Nicki Minaj's first single to her upcoming album, "Pink Friday" will be "Right Through Me". The song is said to be controversial. The song is said to debut in two weeks. As far as current single, "Your Love", it is said to appear on "Pink Friday" as a bonus track. Look out for Nicki's debut album in stores and online November 23.

Ronald Isley returns to the music scene with a new album, "Mr. I" which will be online and in stores on September 28. This is kind of surprising given I haven't seen much promo for the album until now. The album's first single is "No More" which recently leaked out. One of the album's perks is a surprising duet with Lauryn Hill. Make sure you be on the look out for that!

Kandi recently revealed that her and producer/friend Jermaine Dupri slept together. I can't say I'm too surprised though given the nature of producers and girl groups. The producer is always banging at least one of the members of the group. We can go all the way back and you find an example in every group.

I just saw the preview for the upcoming season of "The Real Housewives Of Atlanta" which Kandi is a star of. To be honest the preview didn't move me. I will still be watching though. I'm not sure when the show will be on air though.

----------------
Now playing: Ron Isley - No More
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards