Faith Evans Reveals New Album Cover!

Faith looks slamming on the cover of her new album, "Something About Faith" in stores and online October 5. The album's first single, "Gone Already" debuted on the charts last week. "Something" features appearances from Estelle, Redman, Raekwon, and suddenly I had a brain freeze and can't remember everyone else. This album will be Faith's most collaborative effort. All I can do is pray that the collaborations don't bog the album down. Over the years Faith has been really consistent with each album and I'm sure this one will be no exception.

I'm loving the album cover and I can't wait for the new album.

----------------
Now playing: Shirley Murdock - Go on Without You
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards