Album Spotlight: Tracie Spencer - Make The Difference




I still remember when my mother bought this album. I also remember sitting in front of our stereo and listening to this album and reading the accompanying lyrics.

I'm not sure how many of you remember Tracie Spencer. She got her start in the late 80s and had a brief hit streak in the early 90s. "Make The Difference" was Tracie's second album and it was released in 1991.

The album housed many hits including, "This House", "Love Me", "Save Your Love", and "This Time Make It Funky".

Some of my favorite songs are "I Like That", "I Have A Song To Sing", and "Double O Rhythm".

----------------
Now playing: Sade - By Your Side Remix
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards