Album Spotlight: Mariah Carey - Daydream

I remember having this album a long time ago but I can't remember much about it. Is that a bad thing? Well can't be too bad if I'm spotlighting this album. Released in 1995, Mariah Carey's "Daydream" spawned three hit singles.

The album was led by the funky hit, "Fantasy" and the remix featured ODB. Mariah scored the biggest hit of her career(at the time) with "One Sweet Day" featuring Boyz II Men. For the album's third single, Mariah chosen the Jermaine Dupri produced, "Always Be My Baby".

Like all of Mariah's albums, this one was a hit and I believe its certified 4 or 5X platinum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards