Album Spotlight: Freddie Jackson - Rock Me Tonight




"Rock Me Tonight" was Freddie Jackson's debut album which was released in 1985. I remember my mother having this album and it is one I clearly remember while growing up.

The album contained four singles and they were all huge R&B hits. The album's first single was the title track. The second single was "You Are My Lady" which is a favorite of mine. The third single was "He'll Never Love You(Like I Do)", and the fourth was "Love Is Just A Touch Away" which is another one of my favorites.

The album contains nine tracks which was normal for a release at this time. More and more we have seen recent R&B albums contain less tracks.

----------------
Now playing: Monica - Superman (Produced By Bryan-Michael Cox)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards