Music Feed: Tyrese Video Appearances

I was sitting here watching "106 & Park" and yes I still watch it. After all I a music blogger. Anyway they were showing Usher's "My Way" video which featured Tyrese. It made me think about how Tyrese has been in a lot of videos outside of his own. Of course there are more but only two more came to mind after the "My Way" video.

Find out about the other two videos he appeared in. Here I am just wishing I would remember the others but they aren't coming to mind fast enough.

My Way, Usher

Tyrese co-starred in Usher's "My Way" video as an opponent of Usher's who not only battled him dancing but for the affection of a girl.

Telephone, Lady GaGa feat. Beyonce
Who hasn't seen the "Telephone" video? It was like a really big thing when it was released. Tyrese starred as Beyonce's controlling boyfriend who sadly collapsed after he was injected with poison.

Angel Of Mine, Monica

Tyrese starred as the object of Monica's affection in this video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour