Keyshia Cole Is Working On A New Album!

I just read that Keyshia Cole is returning to music with her new album, "Keyshia". This will be her fourth album and her first since 2008's "A Different Me". I'm not sure when the album will be released so make sure you all be on the look out for that.

I remember when Keyshia Cole's first album came out and I bought it the day it came out. I was playing it so much that my sister got the album and became a big fan. Unfortunately for me as Keyshia's career progressed, I became less of a fan.

Usher has so many songs on radio right now, we're truly in Usher overkill. One of the latest songs to be released is a duet with Jay-Z entitled, "Hot Totty". The single originally featured Ciara but now she will not appear on the song. The single was produced by Polow Da Don. I have yet to hear it yet so hopefully it is better than the song he has with Pitbull though.

There's been such a shakeup with Faith Evans and her first single from her upcoming album, "Somethin' About Faith". I'm starting to think it may be trouble in paradise. I understand it is a big task picking a single worthy enough to lead off your album. I've seen so many different reports where the first single has changes. With all these different song titles leaking out, I can pretty much put together a tracklisting. Well anyway the new first single from Faith is entitled, "Ballad". Don't be surprised if this changes again!

Faith's new album will be in stores October 26. I remember reading at one point Faith may have a reality show coming on. Be on the lookout for the new album and reality show.

----------------
Now playing: Trina - White Girl Ft. Flo Rida & Git Fresh (Official Video)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour