Keys - Go Off Video



Music Biz:
Jennifer Lopez To Be New Judge on American Idol!

Deadline Hollywood is reporting that Ellen DeGeneres' replacement as an American Idol judge will be none other than Jennifer Lopez. Deadline says talks have been ongoing with Lopez for the past month. Another name mentioned as a possible new Idol judge of late, Jessica Simpson, was specifically for DeGeneres' spot -- not Simon Cowell's, as assumed -- but ultimately Lopez got the gig,

A replacement for Cowell still needs to be named. Deadline says the producer's first pick, Elton John, is asking for too much money and that there are reports an offer has been made to Aerosmith's Steven Tyler.

Ellen DeGeneres won't be returning for the next season of American Idol, Fox has announced. After serving as a full-time judge for the variety competition's ninth season, DeGeneres informed the producers that it didn't feel like the right fit for her.

"I told them I wouldn't leave them in a bind and that I would hold off on doing anything until they were able to figure out where they wanted to take the panel next," DeGeneres said in a statement. "It was a difficult decision to make, but my work schedule became more than I bargained for. I also realized this season that while I love discovering, supporting and nurturing young talent, it was hard for me to judge people and sometimes hurt their feelings. I loved the experience working on Idol and I am very grateful for the year I had. I am a huge fan of the show and will continue to be."
I was on twitter earlier and I read that Perez Hilton feels Jessica Simpson would be better fitted than Jennifer Lopez. Maybe so. Jessica Simpson would definitely fill Paula Abdul's shoes with her brand of kooky behavior.

----------------
Now playing: Blu Cantrell - The One
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards