Album Spotlight: Amerie - All I Have

I still remember Amerie being on "106 & Park" and gushing about this album and if we bought it, we wouldn't be disappointed. Well I took her word for it and bought it and at $5.99, it was quite the steal.

Amerie's debut album, "All I Have" went gold and featured the first single, "Why Don't We Fall In Love". The album's second single was "Talkin' To Me". Both singles were very successful.

The album was produced by Rich Harrison and together, he and Amerie created a sound that would become quite universal and replicable.

There are some really decent songs on the album such as "Nothing Like Loving You", "Need You Tonight", "Show Me"(personal favorite), and "I Just Died".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards