Producer Spotlight: Will.I.Am

We are all aware of Will.I.Am and his connection to the famed group The Black Eyed Peas. He is not only a front man of one of the biggest Pop groups out; he is also an accomplished producer. He has produced for virtually every artist imaginable and continues to be a well sought after producer today.

He got his start at 16 thanks to late rapper Eazy E who signed him to his own Ruthless Records. His attempt at solo fame didn't prove as fruitful as it would his production gigs. Check out all the songs Will.I.Am had a hand in producing!

  • Ordinary People, John Legend
  • About You, Mary J. Blige
  • I Love My Bitch, Busta Rhymes feat. Kelis & Will.I.Am
  • What's That Right There?, Kelis feat. Will.I.Am
  • OMG, Usher feat. Will.I.Am
  • Damn Girl, Justin Timberlake feat. Will.I.Am
  • All That I Got(The Make Up Song), Fergie
  • Compton, The Game
  • Get In, Fit In, Ciara
  • Hip Hop Is Dead, Nas
  • Picture Perfect, Chris Brown
  • American Boy, Estelle feat. Kanye West
  • Photographs, Rihanna feat. Will.I.Am
----------------
Now playing: The-Dream - All Black Everything
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards