Maxwell & Jill Scott Tour Cancelled!

Well that is the word going around. Apparently the two stars along with Erykah Badu couldn't get along. The opening acts; Erykah and Jill were going over their minutes in set and Maxwell wasn't having it. He was the headlining act of course.

My sister was just telling me a story about how a friend of hers saw Maxwell in concert. She said that her friend told her he was acting strange. He was sweating profusely and his shirt was soak and wet. Listening to this made me think of the "E! True Hollywood Story" on Whitney and Bobby. I remember them saying the same things about Bobby! Makes you wonder!

I just read that Kelly Rowland has named her new album after herself; making it a self-titled album. The album is slated to be released on September 14. The album's first single is "Grown Ass Woman". Make sure you be on the look out for that!

Don't look forward to a new album from T-Pain anytime soon. The singer/producer doesn't have any plans to release a new album! He blames the dwindling record sales for his decision. Until record sales pick up again; he will reluctantly release a new album. I can't say I'm holding my breath.
----------------
Now playing: Yolanda Adams - Open My Heart
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards