Drake's New Album Set To Debut At #1!

There has been a lot of guesses and speculation regarding Drake's first week album sales. I even saw some people say he had a shot of doing 1 million or 2 million but that is absolutely pushing it. This is not a Lil' Wayne album. There is huge buzz and according to early estimations; Drake is poised to sell 425-475K units in his first week. There is a strong chance that the album will top that number but it remains to be seen.

Unlike most artists we never have to wait long for the next Rihanna album. While her most recent album; "Rated R" somewhat underperformed; Rihanna has been working on her newest album. I read that Def Jam's newest A&R is pulling out the stops to ensure that this album is the next "Thriller" as in Michael Jackson's "Thriller". I think if anyone can pull it off; it would be someone like Rihanna but not with this music she's been giving us lately. I'm sure they are aware of that though.

Joining in on the recording fun is The-Dream; Ne-Yo; Ester Dean; and Stargate just to name a few.

Ciara wants to take us back to her first album; "Goodies". That is her goal for her upcoming album; "Basic Instinct". I always get flashes of the movie "Basic Instinct" whenever I see or hear about the title. For those who remember Ciara's first album; you will have to be the judge of it she takes us back or not. I'm not sure when the new album is coming out. Once I do find out; of course I will let you all know.

----------------
Now playing: Shades - - Tell Me (I'll Be Around)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards