Artist Spotlight: T.I.

The spotlight is back on T.I. as he has reemerged(I been using that word a lot lately) out of jail and back onto the music scene.

T.I.'s new album; "King Uncaged" due in August; T.I. is all over the place. He will be appearing on new albums from The Game and many others. (Here I am drawing a blank again).

In addition to his already hot music career; T.I. will be starring in the new movie; "Takers" due this August. It is his sheer star power and dare I say it; all around cockiness that makes T.I. a hit with the ladies and a favorite among males for choice rapper.

T.I. is already having a fantastic year and it will only flourish through the remainder of the year.

----------------
Now playing: Blackstreet - tonight's the night
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards