Album Spotlight: Rah Digga - Dirty Harriet

Rah Digga's boisterous lyrics and menacing flow were in full effect on her debut album; "Dirty Harriet". Released in 2000; the album was responsible for the singles; "Tight" "Imperial" featuring Busta Rhymes, and "Break Fool".

I remember buying this album from a music club I was in. Honestly I became a fan off the strength that Rah Digga was a Foxy Brown fan. Me being a big Foxy Brown fan; I really got into Rah Digga.

One of my favorite songs on the album is "Curtains". There are so many songs here I like but they aren't coming to mind quick enough. There are plenty of punchlines for those who love intricate wordplay. The beats are nasty and gritty; in a good way. You are bound to forget that you are listening to an album by a female rapper. With that said it is definitely not your average female rapper album. That is for sure!

----------------
Now playing: TLC - Take Our Time
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards