Album Spotlight: Alicia Keys - The Diary Of Alicia Keys

Alicia Keys continued her R&B/Pop dominance on her second album which picked up her debut; "Songs In A Minor" left off. If you thought the singles from her debut were huge; the ones on "Diary" were even more huge.

The album's first single was "You Don't Know My Name" which was produced by Kanye West. The video featured Mos Def and was jokingly referred to as a stalker anthem. One of my favorite songs; "Diary" was also a single featured Tony Toni Tone! Who could forget the "If I Ain't Got You" which was another unforgettable single here.

This album is thoroughly enjoyable to me and my favorite album from Alicia Keys' catalog.

----------------
Now playing: Shades - - Tell Me (I'll Be Around)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards