T.I. Appears On The Wendy Williams Show!

This past Friday; T.I. appeared before the infamous Wendy Williams for a sit down interview. T.I. talked a little in depth about his gun charges that landed him in jail. Though when asked about his family; T.I. was a bit mum. I guess some things are simply not up for discussion.



T.I. recently released a new mixtape; "Fuck A Mixtape" which is a precursor to his upcoming album; "King Uncaged" in stores August 24. The album will be led by first single; "Got Your Back" featuring Keri Hilson.

----------------
Now playing: Elektric Red - so good
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards