Lil' Wayne, Nicki Minaj Knockout Video!

I don't have many words for this song nor the video. I do remember when I first heard this song though. My friend had bought Lil' Wayne's "Rebirth" album and she was pretty floored by what she heard. I figured she knew what kind of album it was. She definitely thought this was some type of joke.

Any rumors of Nicki Minaj's relationship with Lil' Wayne will certainly be revisited thanks to her backing all her ass up on him. Make sure you all check this clip out!



Lil' Wayne's "Rebirth" album didn't exactly set the charts on fire but to date the album has managed to go gold(500,000 copies sold).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards