Chris Brown No Bullshit Music Video!

Chris Brown is making a lot of noise right now for this video and song which is from his "In The Zone" mix tape(I believe that's the name). Check it out as it is pretty steamy.



Music Biz:
Farrah Franklin Open To Destiny's Child Reunion!

“Right now, I’m kind of hearing about it with everyone else. It hasn’t been presented to me yet. When it does or if it does, I’ll deal with it as that. I’ll have to see if it’s something in real talks or if it’s fake.”

The singer, who last spoke to Beyoncé ten years ago, added: “I’m really a personable person and I would just want everyone to get along. Little Farrah has a lot on her shoulders and all I ask is happiness in return and for it to be fun. There’s so many different personalities and it’s been a long time, so you just don’t know. I would be cool with everyone, I have no problems, but it’s not about just me. There’s five other people.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards