Trina Graces New Issue Of King Magazine!

I must of missed the memo but I thought King magazine folded but apparently not. I do remember reading that Trina would be on King magazine but I figured it was a mistake. I guess not. I think this is Trina's fourth or fifth time gracing the cover and its just in time as her new album; "Amazin'" is due in stores on May 4. Make sure you check it out and cop the new King magazine when it lands on newsstands.

Music Biz:
Nicki Minaj Wants To Work With Beyonce!

There’s no stopping Nicki Minaj. The Young Money femcee can check Mariah Carey, Usher, and Ludacris off her growing list of collaborators, and now she’s eyeing the next prize.

The rising star’s plan of attack includes penning a song for another dominant force in pop music. “I think I could come up with some crazy stuff for Beyoncé,” she tells BET. “I have things that I write for girls, like R&B singers.”

After being co-signed by Jay-Z, Lil Wayne’s protégée wants to share some of her Barbie swagger with Mrs. Carter. “Beyoncé, she’s fearless, and I think that she could embody my crazy swag in a female R&B world,” she reveals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards