Music Feed: Tatted Up

Who doesn't have some sort of tattoo nowadays? I got my one and only tattoo at age 17. I haven't had much of a desire to get anymore. I have heard many people say that tattoos are pretty addictive; that would explain these artists and their love for body art. Check out this list of artists who are known for their body art.

The Game - It seems like every time we see The Game he has a new tattoo and definitely too many to name. One of his most famous tattoos is located on his face which is a red star.

50 Cent - 50 Cent's muscular physique is adorned with tattoos but recently he has removed some of his signature tattoos. Why? Maybe because he is growing up and wanting to be taken more serious perhaps as an actor. I just feel like don't get tattoos you will later regret.

Pharrell Williams - Like 50 Cent; Pharrell has undergone some procedures to remove tattoos on his body. There were pictures or some type of footage I remember where Pharrell was wrapped in a cast but it looked more like he had just gotten a tattoo versus him getting one removed.

Lil' Wayne - I think Lil' Wayne is someone who gets a new tattoo every time he was not in the studio. His body is literally covered in tattoos.

Jacki-O - Jacki-O is one of the few women in the industry who has an armful of tattoo; pun intended. It doesn't look exactly tacky on her but some argue it may not look very lady like but with the body she has; men still literally lose their minds over the sight of her assets.

Tyga - This Young Money member flashed all his tattoos in then some in the video for Young Money's "Bedrock".

Gucci Mane - Gucci is the inspiration behind this music feed. I was watching him perform on the BET Hip Hop Awards and I came up with the idea. I noticed all that tattoos on his arms and said to my friend; "Hey I have an idea for a music feed!" and two seconds later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour