Trina Unveils Amazin' Album Cover!

I don't know what to say. At first I saw this album cover but the person who posted it was unsure if it were real. So I went to Amazon.com and they didn't have the album cover. So I ended up going to one of my message boards and saw the cover. Just to make sure it was legit; I went to Trina's fansite and the cover was there.

Someone said Trina is giving Beyonce "Dangerously In Love" shoot meets Ashanti's "The Declaration" shoot meets Mya's "Liberation" shoot and I agree.

Trina's album will be in stores May 4. The album is led by the singles "That's My Attitude" and "Million Dollar Girl" featuring Keri Hilson and Diddy! The album features collaborations from Lyfe, Lil' Wayne, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, and Monica. Make sure you check it out!

----------------
Now playing: Usher - She Dont Know (Ft. Ludacris)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour