Music Feed: Monica featuring...

So let's get this straight; I am a Monica fan. I wouldn't be paying a special tribute to her if I wasn't. I'm not bound to like every Monica song or collaboration. I though I'd just put a little disclaimer up so people wouldn't get it twisted. Usually I wouldn't explain myself but I just felt like it today. I say this too because out of all the collaborations Monica has done; there are truly only a few I really like and you will notice that below.

  1. So Gone; Monica featuring Missy Elliott - Missy is not exactly rapping on this song but she is talking and boasting throughout; something that became synonymous with Missy productions.
  2. Everytime The Beat Drops; Monica featuring Dem Franchise Boyz - A lot of people cried foul at Monica when this was released. Many people felt like this song was better suited for Ciara.
  3. Don't Gotta Go Home; Monica featuring DMX - This collaboration appeared on Monica's "After The Storm" album and it was one of my least favorite songs on that album.
  4. Go To Bed Mad; Monica featuring Tyrese - This collaboration also came from "After The Storm" and it was no better than the DMX collaboration.
  5. Hell No; Monica featuring Twista - Now this collaboration works for me and many of my friends. Two of my really good friends love this song and many times we have sung it; seriously and playfully.
  6. Still Standing; Monica featuring Ludacris - This is the title track of Monica's new album and to me Ludacris is really not needed on this song. It could do without him. This is another Monica collaboration I didn't really care for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards