Music Feed: 10 Songs About Booty

  1. Booty; Erykah Badu - This is a funky little number from Erykah Badu's "Mama Gun" album.
  2. Ass Like That; Eminem - For awhile I had been confusing this song with Akon's "Smack That" which features Eminem.
  3. Bootylicious; Destiny's Child - The term "bootylicious" eventually would end up in Webster's dictionary.
  4. MoneyMaker; Ludacris featuring Pharrell - This is one of my favorite songs from Ludacris and it doesn't hurt that my favorite producers; The Neptunes produced this.
  5. Doin' The Butt; EU - Do you all remember this song? I believe it was from the movie "School Daze".
  6. Ur Behind; Trey Songz - This is one of my favorite songs from Trey Songz debut album; "I Gotta Make It".
  7. Look Back At Me; Trina featuring Killer Mike - This song was made strictly for the clubs and whenever this song would come on; everyone would go wild especially the ladies!
  8. Dip It Low; Christina Milian - Christina Milian was dipping it low like it was nobody's business in the video for this song and she looked so fine doing it.
  9. Back That Ass Up; Juvenile - I remember the summer this song came out. I swear it was all I heard. I remember my cousin playing it all the way to the top in her car. Those were good times then.
  10. Shake Ya Ass; Mystikal - The Neptunes produced this song and that is one of the reasons why I like it so much. The lyrics here too are quite laughable but that is Mystikal for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards