Janet Behind The Scenes Of New Video!

Janet takes us behind the scenes of her new single; "Nothing" which appears on the "Why Did I Get Married Too?" soundtrack. Check it out!



I'm not really sure how I feel about the song. It seems like Janet is always told what to do and never what she wants to do herself. It just seems like whatever Jermaine Dupri tells her what to do; she does.

Music Biz:
Ne-Yo Working On New Album; Other Albums!

The wait for Ne-Yo's follow up to "Year of the Gentleman" may be slightly extended thanks to a host of forthcoming albums from Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Rowland and Rihanna.

"I’m still writing for a bunch of people," Ne-Yo told VIBE of his busy schedule over the next few weeks recently. "I have Jennifer Hudson on the way; I’m doing quite a few songs with her. I’m doing some more stuff for Rihanna real soon. Then there’s Nicole Scherzinger and there’s this group out of the UK called the Noisettes who are really good. I also did some stuff for Justin Bieber and Kelly Rowland."

In addition to those efforts and his own, Ne-Yo is readying releases from his roster of talent, including Jadyn Maria.

"I have my own artists who slowly but surely I’m putting their projects together," Ne-Yo went on to say. "Then there’s my album. I’m really on my grind."

As previously reported, Ne-Yo's next album is slated for release this August with two films nearing release, including 'Red Tails' with Cuba Gooding Jr and Terrence Howard.
----------------
Now playing: DMX - Slippin (Dirty Version)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards