CD Prices To Go Down......Well Some Anyway!

Happy? Does that mean you might buy more albums or continue not to? Well Universal who is over such labels as Def Jam and Cash Money will slash prices on upcoming releases starting within the next month or so. You can expect prices like to be between $6 and $7. Not bad huh? Generally they want physical albums to run about the same someone would pay for an album on iTunes. Nothing wrong with that right? Maybe this will help album sales. Now if they can get all the labels to do this.

India Arie has spoken out against Lady GaGa and her "Telephone" video! India feels that Lady GaGa is just going too far but she does respect her talent and creativity. India's rant comes from twitter. I don't follow her on twitter but I did read an excerpt. Here is a bit of it for you!
Don't be offended this is all MY opinion... Am I the only one who thinks the "telephone" video is going a bit too far?
I'm not referring to the abstract nature of the video ... I'm talking about the IMAGERY - the unspoken back story, the language the message

I agree gaga is being her image .. I dig her creative mind But still ... Thers a such thing as socially irresponsible... I'm just sayin.

Its not long before somebody does a straight NAKED video. Not like Alanis morrisette "thank you india" like NAKED dancing around. LOLhahaha
Kelly Rowland is returning with a new album this year and her first single is titled; "Commander". I'm not sure when her album will be out but I'm assuming some time this summer. Now I always let you guys know if I'm not quite sure about something. I don't go around purposely spreading false information. The majority of news I report comes from other blogs and message boards and maybe they have their information. So sometimes you have to take some news with a grain of salt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards