Usher Reveals 'Raymond v. Raymond' Album Tracklisting!

I had just made a post about this earlier and I'm not surprised that the tracklisting leaked out right after wards. Set for a release on March 30, Usher will release his sixth album; 'Raymond v. Raymond' and you can check out the tracklisting below. You can also check out two stories about Nicki Minaj's upcoming debut album!
1. Monstar (Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis)
2. Hey Daddy (Daddy’s Home) feat. Plies (The Runners)
3. There Goes My Baby (Jim Jonsin)
4. Love ‘Em All (Alexander "Prettyboifresh" Parhm Jr.)
5. She Don’t Know feat. Ludacris (Bangladesh)
6. Lil Freak Usher feat. Nicki Minaj (Polow Da Don)
7. Mars vs. Venus (Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis)
8. Prolover
9. Foolin’ Around (Brian Michael Cox & Jermaine Dupri)
10. Papers (Zaytoven)
11. So Many Girls (Danja)
12. Guilty feat. T.I.
13. OMG featuring will.i.am (Will.i.am)
14. Making Love (Into The Night)
So how do you think this album will do for Usher? Do you think he will top 'Here I Stand' or better yet; 'Confessions'?

Sean Garrett Speaks On Nicki Minaj's First Single!
Love her or hate her there’s no denying that femcee Nicki Minaj has become one of the hottest new artists in the game right now without even having released an album yet. Well now Nicki’s going to have to prove whether or not the hype is justified, because according to songwriter-producer Sean Garrett the first single from her debut album is due in about a weeks time.

“I just did Nicki’s first single. It’s coming in a week or so. Explosive record, I can’t wait for y’all to hear it, man. It’s just given me a lot of time to create some real special music that’s a lot different from what people expected,” Garrett said.

“I’m really, really excited about Nicki because I think that what Nicki has understood is that she can do whatever she wants to do. She’s a dreamer just like myself. I feel like when you’re creative … it’s basically like her whole image thing. She’s taken her image to a whole other level with the whole Barbie thing. And I think she’s very imaginative and her music’s great and she’s not scared of nothing. She’s fearless. As long as you’re fearless in life you can do anything.”
This is interesting cause Nicki talks about just starting her debut album in the article below. But Sean Garrett says we are getting a single. I remember hearing about a single called 'Married In The Club' being a first single but I'm not sure. I just feel like Nicki needs to strike while the iron is hot. I feel if she waits too long; her buzz will wear off like other female rappers before her(Shawnna, Remy Ma). So what do you all think? Do you think Nicki should come out now or she will be okay in the long run?

Nicki Minaj Talks Upcoming Album!
"I'm in the very beginning stage of the recording process of my album," she explained. "I have songs that where I am now, they aren't a great representation of me to where I'm at musically. I wanna start from scratch but I do have my single and it'll be out. It's gonna be 'Massive Attack.'

"With the album, just like with my mixtape, I never like to rush it," she added. "With the album, I think it's more important that people get accustomed to seeing a female rapper again. Before I drop an album, people need to come out and see. People don't even know what a female rapper does. We're so not used to seeing it. It's nonexistent in categories. We don't get nominated. I need to work [the people] up to accepting a female rapper again and accepting my style and all of that — then the album will come. Honestly, I'd love to put an album out this year, but I don't believe in rushing things either. We'll see."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards