Monica Performs New Singles Live!

Monica is back and she is making sure this album does what her last album failed to do; be successful. Monica performs live to a crowd her singles; 'Everything To Me' and the title track; 'Still Standing'. Check it out! How do you feel about Monica's new hairstyle? I can't say I'm really feeling it to be honest. I am looking forward to the album but most of it I've heard but not to the point to where I should tire of it quick.



----------------
Now playing: Sunshine Anderson - Last Night
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Unknown said…
Sohbet odalarınice video. Thanks for sharingchat

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards