Mariah Carey '100%' Music Video Clip!

If I am not mistaken I believe '100%' was supposed to appear on the 'Precious' soundtrack but it was replaced by Mary J. Blige's 'I Can See In Color'. I remember reading so many people gush over this song but this is truly my first time hearing it and it is a nice song. People feel like this is what Mariah should go back to; singing ballads similar to this. Do you agree? Has Mariah strayed too far from her winning formula over the years? Then again if Mariah has chased all the given trends over the years; would she still be around? Check out the video!



Watching this video makes me want to pop out my 'Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel' album. It's been awhile since I listened to it in full anyway.

----------------
Now playing: Ciara - My Love
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards