Whitney Houston Plans Next International Single!

Hello everyone! Whitney Houston has been pretty quiet here in the states. She's been putting in a lot of work overseas and she continues to. Her next single overseas will be 'Nothin But Love'; which is a personal favorite of mine. The title also serves as the name of Whitney's tour. As far as stateside music is concerned; I've read many different things regarding Whitney's next single. I believe the last thing I read mentioned that 'Worth It' will be her next single; another song I like. Make sure you be on the lookout for that! Whitney will also be honored at this year's BET Honors. Don't ask me the date and time cause right now I can't remember! Sorry!

Speaking of single selection, Jaheim has chosen 'Finding My Way Back' as his second single from his upcoming album, 'Another Round'. The album will be in stores February 9. I can't say I'm big on Jaheim like that but one song I do like from him is from his first album and its called, 'Heaven In Your Eyes'. Boy I love that song!

Amerie, Omarion, Pretty Ricky are just among some of the celebrities who speak out on abstinence. What's really surprising though is that Pretty Ricky of all celebrities is preaching abstinence since their sexuality has always been in your face. But I do praise them for reaching out to the youth. You can click here and check out all the different videos each celebrity took part in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards