Throwback Video: Paula Abdul - Cold Hearted

I remember how much I used to heart Paula Abdul and I still do. This video brings back a lot of memories for me. It was very sexual especially upon the time of its release and I had to be like six years ago. I think this is one of Paula's best videos. I love everything about it; the choreography, etc. Check it out!



If you haven't heard or read Paula Abdul is rumored to be a judge on the upcoming Americanized version of the UK hit, 'X Factor'. There was also a rumor about her joining 'Dancing With The Stars' or 'So You Think You Can Dance'. I guess we will all have to wait and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards