Throwback Video: 702 - Gotta Leave

I miss 702 and I really think they were a great girl group. No they were not as big as TLC or Destiny's Child but they had a handful of hits and managed to release three albums. 'Gotta Leave' isn't their biggest hit but it was one of their last videos before they disbanded. The song is from their 1999 self-titled album. Check it out!



I hope they do a reunion or something. I know lead singer Kameelah Williams has done background vocals for Faith Evans. I don't know about the other singers. I don't think their doing anything so that's more of a reason to come back together to fill that void.

Comments

omg! i didnt know they had a video to thiS!! this was my favorite song!!! gosh that beat is sick!!!
Unknown said…
yea that's one of the things I like most about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards