News Flash! Faith Evans Plans New Album!

Hello everyone! Let me just start by saying I do post a variety of stories that are true, rumored, or just pure gossip. It doesn't mean I believe it. I'm just keeping you all up-to-date about what's going on music wise.

Faith Evans has been pretty quiet lately except for a maybe a few little spot dates here and there. Well the First Lady of Hip-Hop & R&B is poised to return this year with a new album. There is no set release date but I read possibly the second quarter. Producers are said to include Chucky Thompson(if you don't know who he is; look him up) and David Banner among others. I was just listening to Faith's past albums and thinking its been five long years. I really can't wait til Faith comes back out.

Alicia Keys will release the Beyonce duet, 'Put It In A Love Song' as her next single. It will be the third single from her recently released album, 'The Element Of Freedom'. Are you surprised by this decision? Looks like that Beyonce break won't be happening! Oh yea and the song will be added to radio January 19.

One artist that has been missing in action for awhile is Eve. She has been pretty quiet musically but she recently left longtime label, Interscope Records. Now that she is label less it hasn't stopped her from recording a new album now titled, 'Lip Lock'. What's with these titles though Eve? Before this it was 'Flirt' and before that it was 'Here I Am'. With these sort of titles I'm expecting the album to be bubblegum-ish. I guess time will tell.

----------------
Now playing: Mary J. Blige - 2U
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour