Music Feed: Songs About Alcohol

And I am sure there are plenty more songs I forgot but those listed below came to my head immediately.

Blame It, Jamie Foxx
There was no escaping this song last year and it makes perfect sense especially if you are a normal club goer. Jamie Foxx went all the way to #1 and #2 on both the R&B and Pop charts. Remember the video? It was like a who's who in Hollywood! Who wasn't in there?

Drunk, Tweet
Do you all remember Tweet? She's been pretty quiet lately but I read she is poised to return this year with new music. One of her obscure songs on her 'Southern Hummingbird' album is 'Drunk' and the song goes for a very moody and lazy feel. It does a good job capturing that alleged 'drunk' feeling.

One More Drink, Ludacris featuring T-Pain
One of Ludacris' and T-Pain's many hits.

Buy U A Round, Verse Simmonds
I'm not sure if a lot of you are all familiar with this song. It is fairly new. I found out about the song through a co-worker and I saw Verse perform this song on 'The Mo'Nique Show'.

Buy U A Drink, T-Pain
I remember when this song was all I heard and T-Pain was already annoying enough to me.

Pass The Courvoisier, Busta Rhymes
This is a fun song like many of Busta's songs. Remember the video? It was an updated ode to the movie 'Harlem Nights' which starred Eddie Murphy.

Tipsy, J'Kwon
J'Kwon was just 17 when he released this song and that was one thing. But it wasn't like 17 year old weren't getting tipsy and beyond that. Whatever happened to him? Who knows?

Grey Goose, Trina
This was a song that appeared on many of Trina's mixtapes and it may of possibly been for an album but didn't make it.

Hennessy & Barcadi, Foxy Brown
An unreleased song from Foxy that leaked out awhile back and to be honest I can't remember how it goes. It was pretty forgettable if I can't remember cause I'm a big fan of Fox's.

Old English, The Game
This was one of the opening cuts on Game's 'Doctor's Advocate' album.

----------------
Now playing: Lea - Get Lost In Your Love
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards