Michael Jackson Tribute To Appear On Grammy Telecast!

Of course every award show; music wise is going to honor Michael Jackson and why shouldn't they. I can't say I'm too excited about watching the Grammy's. I do watch it but I just hate how all the black categories are televised before the actual show. That always sucks. I think the red carpet sometime is more entertaining. Read more about Michael's tribute as well as stories on the return of the Ruff Ryders and Beyonce's babies.

This year, Jackson will be a focal point of the show, with an unprecedented posthumous tribute. The Grammys will broadcast a 3-D clip the singer made for his hit "Earth Song," a video that was to be integral to his comeback concerts in London in July 2009 - shows that never happened because of his June 25 death in Los Angeles.

Usher, Celine Dion, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson and Smokey Robinson will perform alongside the clip, which Ehrlich says will be the first time an awards show will feature 3-D.

Viewers can get free 3-D "Grammy" glasses from Target stores nationwide from Jan. 24 through Jan. 31, when the 52nd annual Grammy Awards will air live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on CBS (8 p.m. EST). Ehrlich says TV viewers can see the clip without the glasses, but won't see the 3-D effect.
Ruff Ryders Reunite For New Album!
Ruff Ryders CEO Waah Dean has confirmed that a Ruff Ryders album entitled "Ruff Ryders Evolution: Generation I" is in the works and pretty much completed. Swizz Beatz, Eve, The LOX, DMX, Drag-On along with new comers to the Ruff Ryders camp are all set to make appearances on the compilation.

"The compilation is pretty much finished and we’re looking to knock it out and have it up and running at the end of 2nd, beginning of 3rd quarter. We got a couple of nice joints. It’s gonna be a mixture of the old and new… we got this joint called “Family.” We got a remix on it too and we want to launch the compilation with that. It’s expressing a lot of how families should move and how they should roll.

We’re gonna feature our established artists, new artists and we’re gonna remix it and just really unify the family thing, bring back the foundation. We have collaborations

songs that we did with The Lox and Cassidy and we get a song from each artist and let them express themselves. I’s gonna be a decent album, we’re gonna do that one independent and we may even take it upstairs (to major label) to do that on a whole other level. This album is really going to be about coming together."The Ruff Ryders reunion album doesnt have a set release date at this time, but is said to release 2nd or 3rd quarter of this year.

Beyonce Loses Sasha Fierce Ego!
Grammy-winning singer Beyonce has announced that she no longer needs to rely on her artistic alter ego, "Sasha Fierce."

In addition to speaking on her past split personality, Beyonce addressed one day having a child with husband and rapper Jay-Z.

"The thing that's interesting is I don't need Sasha Fierce anymore, because I've grown," she said in an interview, "and I'm now able to merge the two. I want people to see me. I want people to see who I am...I always say, 'I don't want to lose my curves,' I like firm curves. You can never do enough squats, you can never do enough sit-ups. But as far as losing too much weight or building too much muscle -- I like for women to look feminine...I definitely want to have a child, but I know from my nephew it's a lot. I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven't had time to relax."
----------------
Now playing: Mario - Stranded
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards