Mariah Carey 'Angels Cry' & 'Up Out My Face' Music Video Clips!

Mariah Carey has finally released the videos for her newest singles, 'Angels Cry' featuring Ne-Yo and 'Up Out My Face' featuring Nicki Minaj. Both singles are the lead singles for Mariah's upcoming remix album, 'Angels Advocate' in stores March 23 I believe. I can't even remember the date now since they have changed it so much but be on the look out for it.



As far as the videos are concerned 'Up Out My Face' is very hot and is easily one of my favorites this year. 'Angels Cry' is cool and it reminds me of 'One Sweet Day' and I can see why it was chosen as a single.



----------------
Now playing: Robin Thicke - Rollacoasta (featuring Estelle)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour