What You Might Of Missed!

Young Money comprised of Lil' Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and Drake appeared on 'The Mo'Nique Show' last night and introduced the world to....Young Money. The group also performed 'Bedrock' and speaking of Young Money, their debut album, 'We Are Young Money' leaked out yesterday! I'm actually listening to it right now as we speak. I don't know how I feel about it right now even though I'm about five songs deep. Might be a grower!

In other Lil' Wayne news while on the Young Money tour bus, the bus was pulled over and the police found weed and the whole Young Money crew were detained. I read everything is good now though but for a moment there were reports that Lil' Wayne was definitely going to jail!

Mary J. Blige will release 'Kitchen' as her next single off her new album, 'I Am' which is in stores December 22 and that album just leaked a few days ago and while it is a decent album; it is not one I'm immediately eager to hear again.

Toni Braxton's new album, 'Pulse' has been pushed back to March 2. This isn't surprising since 'Yesterday Remix' featuring Trey Songz didn't do much at all. Toni has had a lot of songs leak over the last few months. I just don't like to spoil myself anymore when it comes to all these song leaks. All the leaked songs(for the most part) be the songs that end up on the album. Then once I get the album I will be tired of it so fast from having all the songs months ago. I learned my lesson awhile ago with that!

Monica has had a hard time finding a lead single for her upcoming album, 'Still Standing'. Monica has been so careful not to mess up this time after 'The Makings Of Me' had a bad reception. The album wasn't bad but I didn't like 'Everytime The Beat Drops'. Anyway Monica has chosen to roll with two singles to lead off her album; the previously leaked, 'On[c]e In A Lifetime' and 'Love Me All Over'. Monica's album should be out in the next couple of months...hopefully! She is definitely long overdue but you can't be mad at her for making sure we get a quality album. Especially after all this time this better be good!

----------------
Now playing: Jamie Foxx - Extravaganza (Feat. Kanye West)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

bathmate said…
I liked it.
Bathmate

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards