Throwback Video: Mobb Deep featuring Lil' Kim - Quiet Storm Remix

I remember hearing this song many times on the way to school when me and an old friend of mine used to hitch a ride with this girl I went to school with. I eventually got this album from Mobb Deep and I think it also won them a lot of fans. Lil' Kim's verse on here was quite memorable and was said to be a dis to Foxy Brown. For some reason though I always thought she was talking about Charli Baltimore though.



When Foxy Brown caught wind of this song and its popularity; Foxy responded on Capone N Noreaga's 'Bang Bang' which went even harder and tore Kim a new asshole if you ask me. The war of words between the two ladies would continue for years to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour